Monday, September 6, 2010

The Fair

We went to the fair Saturday morning. It wasn't busy or hot until we were leaving, so it was kind of nice. Rylee and Ashlyn liked seeing the animals up close- but not too close. Rylee really loved the puppies in the petting zoo. I don't think she tried to pet them last year. She has really grown to love dogs lately.

We were just walking through the cow place and I saw this display of Matt's great-uncle, Harmon Tobler, who passed away recently. Matt was up ahead of me and he missed it of course. So I told him to come back and I just had to take pictures.



















3 comments:

  1. FUN! I always loved the fair. Mainly the food!!!! Looks like your girls had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I can't wait until we go! We are crazy to take all our kids, but we can't miss out on that good food! I've never seen that big blow up cow before, gonna have to make sure we get pics in front of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison,
    I know this is kind of strange but I was led to your blog by my sister inlaw who saw it through a friend of a friends blog. I am Harmon Tobler's son and wanted to thank you for posting the picture of the memorial of dad from the fair. We went to see it when they brought the cows here to Salt Lake, but they didn't have room to set the display up so we never saw it. Thanks again and please tell Matt's family hello for me.

    Dan Tobler

    ReplyDelete