Saturday, April 10, 2010

This Week

Here are some random pictures from this week and a funny little story from today. I was singing Elmo's World, but I changed the words to Rylee's World. She said don't say that, and I asked why. She said because that's ridiculous! She's so funny! (She doesn't like me singing at all- and even Ashlyn has started to say no when I sing- am I really that bad?!?)

Family Portrait- Rylee, Ashlyn, Mommy, and Daddy


Enjoying a banana


Ashlyn loves to play in the car-
we let her play for a few minutes when we get home.


Rylee loves her horses- she put them to bed on the couch.
There's a baby, a kid, a mom, and a dad.
She seems to have to have all those of everything-
she makes me draw pictures of things and she has me draw a mom, dad, kid, and baby.
It's so cute!


Ashlyn has started to really like our neighbor's horses- she has to see them every day. It's so nice to be able to watch and enjoy them without having to take care of them or get too close. That's my idea of a good pet!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Too funny! Birkli tells me the same thing tho, so don't feel bad! I bet you love that the neighbors are the ones with the pets so your kids can enjoy them and you don't have to! :)

    ReplyDelete