Thursday, April 29, 2010

Frog Family Reunited


Rylee has this frog family- dad, mom, kid, and baby. A couple of weeks ago she lost the baby- she was very upset. We couldn't find it anywhere. Then a few days ago she lost the daddy frog. So she's been telling everyone wherever we go that she lost her dad frog and her baby frog. Today we had to take Ashlyn to the doctor (Yes, for the third time this month. First strep, then croup, and now an ear infection. She has been miserable and she has made us all miserable!). But anyway, while we were telling the nurse the problems we were having, Rylee says, "Doctor, I lost my daddy frog and my baby frog. I can't find them anywhere." The nurse asked her where she had looked and they talked about it for a minute. It wasn't until the nurse looked concerned about these frogs that I realized she thought they were real! When we got home I was determined to find these frogs. I knew she didn't take them anywhere so they were here somewhere. Well I finally found the baby under her bed. She was so happy! Then she found her frog daddy in her toy box. So for right now she has the whole family- she is as happy as can be!! And Ashlyn is on another antibiotic so hopefully she is happy soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment