Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Morning



Rylee loved Easter, but Ashlyn was too sick to care. She was the most miserable Sunday morning- poor thing. The only thing that could calm her down and put her to sleep was the Mormon Tabernacle Choir during conference! But Rylee and Ashlyn both loved Rylee's Spiderman markers- that was the only thing that made Ashlyn happy. So even though I don't usually let her use them, I let her- anything to make her happy!! She didn't care too much about her basket. And the candy didn't interest her either- which meant she really was sick. That girl loves candy- especially chocolate!

I had planned to take better pictures in their Easter dresses, but nobody was in the mood for dressing up and taking pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! Poor Ashlyn! Now I am really glad you guys didn't end up coming to my house that week! I would have felt real bad if I thought she had gotten sick from us!
    I'm gonna have to have you show me how to make collages(sp?) out of your pictures. I have no idea how to do it, but they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete