Sunday, August 17, 2014

Swimming Lessons Session 2

 The first day was rainy, but they had lessons anyway.
So we got a picture in the car instead of outside!











 These two little redheads sure love to play together, but can also fight like crazy!
They are so fun to watch!


 Kaylie loves to hug, but she doesn't know when to stay out of people's space!

 Proof that they got an icee at the pool- so they can't say they never did!





 Rylee and this boy in her class were always splashing each other.
I thought he was the one that was starting it, but Rylee told me it was her!




 Last day- Kaylie had to make sure she had all her things!
She found this purse and asked, "Is there quarters in here."  
I don't use it often so I didn't think anything was in it, 
but sure enough there were quarters in there!



 Ashlyn was swimming out of the basket while playing Fishy in the Basket.




 Someone walked in front of me right as Ashlyn jumped off, so I barely got this picture!

I'm so proud of my little swimmers!
And I love that next year all three girls get to take lessons!!!
I do feel a little sorry for the poor teacher that will get to teach Kaylie and Anna!!!
But I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment