Sunday, July 28, 2013

Kaylie is Walking

 This was just after she had taken her first two steps two days before her birthday!  Of course, I didn't get a picture of the actual walking, but this was where it happened!  I was a little surprised, but very excited!  So excited in fact that Ashlyn said, "You weren't that excited when I started walking."  Then I said I was and showed her the pictures of her first steps.  How does a 4-year-old come up with that?  I'm in for it with her!  She's already showing signs of the middle child syndrome!  (Which I know all about!)





 We went to Rexburg Rapids and walked about 20 feet from our chairs right to the pool.  Matt was there when she got to the pool, but she would have jumped right in!  That was a long way and she didn't fall once! 

This was the picture I put on Facebook just after her first steps.  
It was July 16, so I am a little late blogging about it!

Now just a couple weeks later, she is walking everywhere!  
When she falls down, she just gets right back up and keeps walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment