Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Past Few Days

 So because she couldn't have a real dog, she was happy to make one out of play-doh instead.  She even made it a bed and some food.  She also drew a newspaper for it.  

 Matt gave Ashlyn this car for her birthday.  But since her birthday is in the middle of winter, she hasn't been able to ride it much- maybe twice.  So she wanted to ride it last week after it rained.  She also insisted I buy the hats they are wearing when she went shopping with me.  She wore it to bed one night and wanted to wear it to church.







 She said "Back it up" whenever she went backwards.  And she put her arm around the back and said that is what I do when I go backwards.  I don't think I do that- maybe Matt does.  Who knows?!?

 It was a little cold and Kaylie has been sick still/again (poor girl just can't seem to get rid of her ear infections) so she was just out there for a minute, but she sure loved it!


 This picture is blurry probably because they were going so fast (haha!) but it shows how much Kaylie loved the ride!

 Kaylie had just gotten out of the bathtub and had her hair dried so it's sticking up!

 She's pulling herself up to everything.  
She even tries to stand up on her own. 
 She will be on all fours with her bum in the air trying to stand- crazy girl!  


She sure loved my Jamba- but who wouldn't?!?


 Mowing the lawn with Daddy- always a favorite with the girls!


1 comment:

  1. Kaylie's face in the jeep is priceless! Love the hair do! And I love the color of her hair. I hope she lets me kiss her cheeks when we get there!

    ReplyDelete