Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter
















 Masks from Grandma and Grandpa







 Ashlyn was so excited to get four Reese's eggs-
which I don't think the Easter Bunny meant to do.  But they are her favorite!


 I thought it would be nice to take pictures outside for a different background, but they didn't turn out as well as I would have liked.  It was too sunny! 






 Matching dresses- Ashlyn's came from Kohl's last year.  I love it, but she only wore it a couple of times.  So then I found a dress just like it for Rylee at Kohl's this year. I didn't think I would find a match for Kaylie so I wasn't planning on her matching, but my mom found this one at Sears. So they all matched!




 More gifts from Grandma and Grandpa



 Jumping with Jerika at Oma's



 Jerika also wanted to push Kaylie on the swing.

 Cosette and Kaylie swinging.

 I took Kaylie, Jerika, and Cosette for a ride in the wagon.


 The Easter Bunny hid another basket at Oma's house!
Thanks, Easter Bunny!


 Oma, Bradley, Isaiah, Rylee
Jerika, Cosette, Kaylie, Ashlyn, Gabe


I hope everyone had a happy Easter like we did!

1 comment:

  1. I love their Easter ears and their matching dresses!!!!!!!!!!! So cute!!!! I almost tried to match the boys' ties with my Easter skirt, but thought it would be a little lame. hahaha! Ashlyn's hair was so cute for Easter! Can't to play this summer!

    ReplyDelete