Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Salt Lake

 I had another eye doctor's appointment in Salt Lake yesterday.  It was at 9:20 AM, so I didn't really want to wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning to get ready.  So my parents, my kids, and I stayed in a hotel Sunday night.  We swam Sunday night and hung out in the hotel the rest of the night.  The girls and I had a hard time sharing a bed.  I'm used to a king bed and Rylee is used to a queen all to herself!  So three of us sharing a queen was quite the experience! All Rylee wanted to do was wake up and eat the hotel breakfast.  She asked every couple of hours. Finally Kaylie wouldn't go back to sleep about 6, so I took her and Rylee down to breakfast. We woke up a little earlier than a normal day- so that wasn't fun! 

We were at the doctor until 1- way too long! I had to get a shot in my eye (through under my eye- not straight in my eyeball this time) and then I have to go back for a checkup in a couple of months.  Hopefully this shot will work because the doctor wants to give me a shot in the eye if it doesn't.  But both times I've had a shot in my eye, my retina has detached.  So I'm not letting that happen again.  Chances are it will detach again and I will have to have surgery.  So I waited forever at the doctor and I didn't get very good news.  All we did after was go to the mall for an hour and then eat at In-n-Out and then drive home.

My parents gave Kaylie an In-n-Out onesie for Christmas so I was excited to take her picture in it there, but she pooped it on the way to the doctor. So she will get another chance to wear her onesie if she doesn't outgrow it by May!

 This was Kaylie's first time in a hotel- she did ok.  
She actually slept in the crib, which is better than the other girls!
The water in the pool was freezing, so we mostly stayed in the hot tub. 
 It wasn't too hot. 
Rylee did jump into the cold pool a few times though.





No comments:

Post a Comment