Tuesday, March 19, 2013

8 Months

 Kaylie turned 8 months old yesterday when we were in Salt Lake.  
It's gone by so fast!
She's so much fun.

I'm still nursing her, which is crazy considering I only nursed the others until 4 1/2 months.  So this has been a new experience for me, but I love it!  I'm thinking if I can just make it through the next couple of months of school, I should be able to make it until she's a year old!  We'll see what happens though!

She still wakes up 2-3 times a night.  She has another ear infection- it seems like she's just had one that's lasted a couple of months!  Every time she gets better she gets another one.  I hope spring will bring an end to that.  She's actually pretty good even when she's sick- but she doesn't want to sleep at night. 

She still loves real food- she eats more than Ashlyn it seems!
She's close to crawling- she would rather pull herself up to stand instead of crawl though.
She loves sitting in the cart at the store.  And when she does people always comment on her beautiful red hair!
I love my little redhead!







No comments:

Post a Comment