Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Blatter Christmas Party

 Last night was the Blatter family Christmas party.  I love that Santa always comes!  This was Ashlyn's third time seeing Santa and Rylee's fourth time.  They must have been good to see him so much!  We saw him at the mall and at Grandma's ward Christmas party (which I didn't have my camera for, but now wish I had).   Then Rylee and Kaylie saw him at Oma's ward party.  Ashlyn wasn't feeling well and stayed home with Matt.  It's fun for me to see how excited they get when they see him.  Ashlyn was the first one on his lap- even before he started handing out presents!


 This was Kaylie's third time sitting on Santa's lap- didn't bother her at all!  I'm guessing it might be a different story next year! 











 Kaylie and Anna- Anna is about three months older than Kaylie.  I love that they both have red hair!

This was the picture from Oma's ward party.  Somebody took them and emailed them.  They took one of just Rylee and Santa, but this is the only one I got.  Oh well- it was Kaylie's first picture with Santa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment