Monday, August 20, 2012

Church

 Yesterday was Kaylie's first time at church.  She was pretty good and slept most of the time.  Matt had to stay home with Ashlyn because she had strep.  So it was just me, Rylee, and Kaylie.  It was the earliest we have had to get up and be ready to go since Kaylie was born.  It wasn't too bad- especially since I am used to getting little sleep anyway!  Unfortunately I will have to get up even earlier than that when school starts very soon. 
 We even had time to spare before we had to go to take a few pictures!

Rylee drew our family- so cute!



Ashlyn drew a picture of me- so sweet!
 
 My mom made this quilt for Kaylie when she was born.

 Matt got out the Snugli to carry Kaylie around in.  
It took her a few minutes to get used to it, but then she liked it.  
She even fell asleep for a few minutes!


2 comments:

  1. wow! When I look at these pictures it seems like time is flying because she already has changed so much! Such a DOLL! So cute! I loved her in her first church outfit. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rylee is such an artist! Loved the family picture she drew. Poor Ashlyn! Hope she is feeling better soon. And I loved the pictures of Kaylie. Wish I could snuggle her!

    ReplyDelete