Thursday, August 2, 2012

2 Weeks

 I can't believe Kaylie is 2 weeks old already!  It doesn't seem like that long.  She went to the doctor yesterday and she is 8 pounds, 2 ounces.  So she's gained back to her birth weight and then some.  She is a great eater- it seems like she's eating ALL THE TIME!!! 
 I am not a big fan of these binkies- they are huge and not cute.  But it's the only one she would take.  Until Oma gave her some cute Minnie Mouse ones and now she likes those instead.  Thank goodness! 




 Grandpa 

 After I got out of the shower one day I heard Ashlyn singing.  She was making up her own songs, but they sounded really good.  And she even set up her own music stand.  She would turn the pages of her "music book" and tell me what the song was called.  And she would say as she was flipping, "I already did that one," and then turn to the next page.  It was so cute!! 

She loves to sing to Kaylie.  Her favorite is "You Are So Beautiful."  We recorded Little Rascals and she loves to watch it and that song is in it.  Ashlyn is such a good helper with the baby- she calms her down in the car by singing to her too.

 Grandma and Cory


 Aunt Lucy holding Kaylie at swimming lessons.










I wore her out with all the picture taking.  
She loves to be on her tummy.

1 comment:

  1. That was the first time I got to hold her!!! YEAH!!! She is so cuddly! I love it!!! We need to get Anna and Kaylie together for some pictures!

    ReplyDelete