Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bear Cubs

The girls and I went to Blast Off last Wednesday for their cousin, Isaiah's, birthday party.  They had some bear cubs from Bear World there.  They didn't let you get too close if you didn't pay for a picture, of course.  So I called Matt to see if it was ok if Rylee got her picture taken, but Matt wanted to come see them too!  So we waited for him and then got our picture taken.  It doesn't look like it, but both girls were excited.  Rylee loves animals.  Ashlyn was a little afraid at first, but even she petted them.  And I did too!  (In fact, a few years ago we had some cubs come to our school and I even held one of them.)  Then the cousins came and they got to play at Blast Off, so it was a fun night!

Matt and Rylee got their picture taken with a baby lion in Las Vegas, so now they just have to get a picture with a baby tiger- oh my!  Haha!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous!! I want to go see Bear Cubs!! How cute!!

    ReplyDelete