Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Dance Performance

Rylee's class had another dance performance last Friday.  This time it was at Bonneville High School- I don't think I've been there since Cory graduated almost 4 years ago- when I was pregnant with Ashlyn.  

This is Rylee's new costume- her hip hop costume.  I forgot to have her put on her leg warmers for the picture.  She did a great job as usual!

And if you can believe it- I didn't get any pictures of her dancing because the batteries in my camera died and for I think the first time in over 5 years I didn't have extra batteries!  So this is the only picture I have!  Matt did take a video though.  But I will take lots more pictures at her recital in May! 

Ashlyn can't wait until she gets to take dance.  The thing Friday night was a solo competition and Rylee's class performed during a break for the judges.  So we got to see some dancers and Ashlyn loved watching.  She didn't take her eyes off of them when they danced and clapped at the end.  So who knows- maybe she'll be competing in a few years!  She loves to get Rylee's dance clothes on and dance.  Rylee's dance teacher even lets Ashlyn do gymnastics with the class after dance.  And Ashlyn things that is the greatest thing- she thinks it's her class now too.  She will be so ready when she gets to take dance next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment