Thursday, February 24, 2011

Swimsuits or Snowsuits?

These girls can't decide between the two. One minute they're playing around in their swimsuits and the next they're going through the coat closet putting on whatever they can find- snowpants, hats, jackets. Ashlyn was the first to find the pants and put them on all by herself. I am hoping we don't need the winter stuff much longer- I hope spring is on the way!


I don't know where Rylee got this idea that she has to pose crazy for pictures.
But that's what she does these days- funny girl!







After the fun with the coat closet, they cuddled on the couch together. Rylee said, "Ashlyn's hugging me. She likes me. Take a picture, Mommy!" So, of course, I couldn't resist!

1 comment:

  1. I like how they are wearing their snowsuits over their swimsuits! Cute girls! :)

    ReplyDelete