Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ashlyn Needs Her Phone

Ashlyn just said, "Mommy, I need your phone."
I asked, "Why?"
She answered, "I need to call someone."

So I got her an old cell phone and gave it to her.

She thanked me for the phone and put the phone to her ear and said, "Hi, Noah! OK." Then she tells me, "Mom, Noah's taking me to the store."

She gets back on the phone and says, "Hi, Noah. I'm talking to Noah, Macie. He's going to the store with me."

Ashlyn really misses her cousin, Noah. She talks about him all the time. But I'm glad that she can have pretend conversations with him. I wish he really were here to take her to the store. She's hilarious! I love to hear her and Rylee play- they say the funniest things! I really need to videotape it- they have quite the imaginations!

No comments:

Post a Comment