Friday, March 14, 2014

February

 This is for you, Sally!
She brought it to my attention that I haven't blogged in two months, 
so I thought since I have the day off today I should catch up a little!
I really haven't taken that many pictures in the last two months.

 This was our super bowl party!


 Cory came over too- we had such high hopes for our super fun party, but we just ate and sat around!
The game was on and we did pick Seattle as our team before, which turned out to be the right choice!



 Rylee "helped" Grandma sew this stuffed cat for Aunt Erin. 
 I guess Grandma did all of the work, but Rylee told her what to do!

 Valentine's Day

 After school on Valentine's Day we drove to Boise 
for President's Day weekend to see Erin, Derek, and Peanut.
We had lots of fun swimming, shopping, and eating, and just hanging out!






 Proof I was there and that I did swim!

 We even went bowling- which Rylee loved, but nobody else really enjoyed!
Kaylie slept most of the time so I just held her while the rest bowled.  

 This puzzle was Kaylie's valentine present.

 Ready to go, Mom!

 Rylee's valentine present- a huge stuffed dog named Cooper.

 The big girls had a dance performance in Rigby and they did such a great job!




 Out of order- at the hotel in Boise.

 Ashlyn loved drinking from these glasses Erin gave us!

 Ashlyn's valentine present- gymnastics top thingy.  
Both Rylee and Ashlyn picked out their presents.
Ashlyn's was clothes, of course!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it! :) Thanks for blogging just for me!! :) Kaylie sure is getting big!! I love that Ashlyn is so into clothes already!! She is gonna be an expensive girl for you when she gets older!! I love Rylee's dogs name! :)

    ReplyDelete