Sunday, January 31, 2010

Talk

Rylee asked to give a talk in primary today. Well, sort of. Every week we go past the microphone to sit in our seats for closing exercises and she always tries to talk in it. Today she did the same thing and one of the counselors gave me a paper that said, "I know my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me because. . ." She said Rylee could say that.

I wasn't really thinking it was a talk until they announced that we had a talk by Rylee Blatter. So she sat up front with the other kids who had parts. And then I helped her give her "talk." She spoke loud and clear- she did a very good job! Now she'll probably want to do that every week. I was kind of nervous about her being in primary and giving talks because that meant I would be the one writing them. But today wasn't so bad- it was just one sentence!

No comments:

Post a Comment