Monday, November 16, 2009

Funny Girls


I don't have much to blog about, but it's been over a week so I better blog. Rylee has been singing her ABC's. It's been a while since we've practiced so I was surprised she remembered. I shouldn't be surprised though- she has the best memory. It snowed on Saturday and she said, "Santa's coming!" She is already so excited for Christmas- she wants a computer. She's told me that many times. She even used the pillow as her keyboard and typed on it! Where do they come up with this stuff?

Ashlyn still doesn't have any teeth. She's been fussy like she's teething for a few months now, but she's got nothing to show for it! She now plays the piano, blows up balloons, and talks on the phone. She's so funny. If she doesn't have a phone, she'll just put her hand to her ear and "talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment